iPrintMarvel - Dot
iPrintMarvel Dotmatrix is a very small, rugged USB & Bluetooth enabled 2 Inch mini thermal printer that is suitable for all types of environment. This is designed with a small footprint and comes in an aesthetic plastic enclosure. Its weight is just 350 grams & runs on rechargeable battery and can print up to over 12,000 lines even in a single charge.
ARM Cortex M3
|Printer||2 Inch Easy Paper Loading Technology|
|Paper||57 mm Width Paper Roll with 14 Meter in 40 mm Diameter 48 mm Print Width Printing Capability|
Type A : 12 X 20 Dots ~ 32 Character
Type B : 12 X 40 Dots ~ 32 Character
Type C : 20 X 24 Dots ~ 16 Character
Type D : 40 X 24 Dots ~ 16 Character
Logo Can Store Upto 4 Logos for Printing.
|PC / Mobile Interface||USB Device Type Bluetooth|
|Buffer Area RAM||64 K Bits ( 8 KB ) Internal RAM|
|Battery||7.4 V Li-Ion Battery Pack 1700 Mah 500 Recharge Cycle Life Maximum Charging Time About 2.5 Hours|
|Power||10 V DC Power Adaptor for Charging|
|Cabinet||Moulded ABS Cabinet with PC Transparent Paper Cover|
|Dimension||4.8 Cms (Maximum Total 8.5 Cms) X 12.9 Cm X 6.6 Cm|
|Weight||Approximately 350 Grams|
- Field Collection / Loan,Recovery for Banks, Insurance & NBFCs.
- Ticketing in Govt. Transport Corporation Buses & Private Buses.
- Ticketing in Zoo / Museum / Parks, Parking Lots.
- Courier Services Data Entry and Processing.
- Parking Coupon Issue.
- KOT Processing.
- Shop / Restaurant / Fuel Billing.
- Billing in Delivery Sales Van, Payment Collection / Order Processing in Distribution Network.
- Spot Billing for Electricity & Water Companies.
- Property Tax Collection.
- Sophisticated environments like AC room, Computer furniture & qualified operator also are not required.
- Virus threat is also ruled out. Since Palmtec is programmed for specific applications, there is no chance for misuses.
- Though the operation is simple for laymen, security is ensured by data encryption and multi-level password protections.
- Palmtec can be used in places where keeping (or carrying) a set of Printer + UPS is impossible